National Education Policy, 1986 in the implementation of Vocational Education [NEP 1986]
1. N.S.C.B Educational Group is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution providing Technical & Vocational Education.
2. N.S.C.B Educational Group is registered under Government of India Act.
3. As per the circular of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India New Delhi Notification No 26/4/52. Dated on 20/09/1952 issued in a consultation with the Union Public Service Commission That in case of Degree/ Diploma awarded by Board/ University in India which are incorporated by an Act of central / State Legislature in India. No formal order recognition such Degree/ Diploma need be issued by Govt. Such Degree should be recognized automatically for the purpose of employment.
4. NSCB offers its own Programs in various areas for achieving Total Literacy in India, as such all its programs are meant for Value Addition, and Entrepreneurship Development.
5. NSCB Programs are especially aimed to improve employability in Private Sector Organizations in India
6. NSCB is an autonomous body; it doesn’t come under the purview of UGC / AICTE / AIU / DEB Acts.
7. NSCB follows the syllabi and the nomenclatures, prescribed by University Grants Commission, Government of India for various Programs, designed by its’ Academic Board.
8. The term “Autonomous body” denotes a self governing body, independent, or subject to its own laws, regulated by either company law or law on Registered Societies/ Trusts, as the case may be. And so, its own board of directors can specify the rules of business for the body /institution. And that since it is an autonomous body, administration of which is not controlled by any other authority including any State Government / Union Government of India (U.G.I.).